Cycle Rescue offers cyclists breakdown cover similar to that available to motorists.
- In the event of a breakdown, our 24-hour recovery call centre sends a recovery van to take the rider and bike to the nearest repair shop, railway station, car rental agency, overnight accommodation or home if within 25 miles.
- The average response time to any road in Britain is 40 minutes
- Cycle Rescue costs from £30 and is an entirely carbon-neutral service
- You can extend Cycle Rescue to cover continental Europe
- If we take more than one hour to reach you we will pay you £10
Please note: Cycle Rescue (Britain only) is included for free with ETA cycle insurance