A bicycle rescue service for total peace of mind on two wheels:
- 24/7 recovery service from any road in Britain
- Taxi home service available
- Includes cover for punctures
- Cover in Europe for 90 days per year
- Free legal advice
- Unlimited callouts per year
Why choose ETA Cycle Rescue cover?
The ETA was the first company to offer a cycle rescue service tailored for cyclists and we have 28 years’ experience providing breakdown services. If you suffer a breakdown of your bicycle (including punctures) whilst out cycling or are unable to continue due to an injury, our 24-hour recovery team is on hand to arrange transport for you and your bicycle back to a safe location. If you would prefer to arrange a taxi for yourself, simply send us your receipts and we will reimburse you for the costs, subject to the terms and conditions being met.
We will not attempt to fix any faults with your bike; however, we will ensure you are taken to a safe location.
- – 24-hour recovery service
- – Recovery to a repair shop, railway station or home
- – Car rental or accommodation if the above are not suitable
- – Assistance if your bicycle is vandalised and unusable
- – Cover in the rest of Europe for 90 days per year
- – Any cost of repair to your bicycle
- – Medical expenses
- – Cover within the first 24-hours of purchase
Get Cycle Rescue for free
Get covered today
Total peace of mind for just £18 per year