Comprehensive mobility scooter insurance
ETA Mobility Scooter Insurance offers peace of mind and represents excellent value for money from just £65 per year, no hidden costs.
- – Cover for theft, accidental loss and damage up to £10,000
- – Covers you on multiple mobility scooters/electric wheelchairs
- – Cover for couples available at a discounted rate
- – Breakdown recovery up to 25 miles
- – Puncture repairs covered up to £100 per claim
- – Replacement scooter hire up to £250
- – Key cover up to £100
- – Personal accident cover up to £20,000
- – Personal liability cover up to £2,000,000
- – Cover for personal effects up to £250
- – Hospital benefit of £15 per day
- – Cover against personal assault/mugging
- – Cover is only valid for ages 18 and above
- – Mobility scooter/powered chair is not covered if it has been left unattended in a public place for more than 1 hour
- – Mobility scooter/powered chair is not covered if left unattended in a public place for more than 12 hours whilst secured to an immovable object using an appropriate lock (padlock or chain)
- – Personal accident is not covered outside of Europe
- – Breakdown cover and personal liability is not covered outside of Britain
Find out more about what’s covered.
Why choose the ETA?
For over 30 years, we have gained a reputation for being efficient, reliable and environmentally friendly; qualities that helped us be rated as ethical, according to the Good Shopping Guide.
Our commitment to the environment means we are 100% carbon neutral, and every policy sold helps fund campaigning for sustainable transport by our charity, the ETA Trust. For example, our Safer Crossings campaign helps local community groups and schools get zebra crossings installed on the streets that need them most.
If you would like to have a chat with one of our advisers online, we are available on Live Chat between 0900 – 1700 Monday to Friday.