Our cover includes:
- A choice of personal or vehicle cover
- Average response time 39 minutes
- Over 5,000 local recovery agents in Britain on call 24/7
- 4 out of 5 vehicles fixed at roadside
- Free cover for towing caravans and trailers
- Carbon emissions offset from every recovery
Find out more about what’s covered in our Breakdown Cover
Our best value personal policy
Our personal breakdown cover costs less than £10 per month and provides the comfort that whatever the situation, you will be covered.
- – One-hour roadside repair
- – Recovery to a garage, anywhere in Britain
- – Home rescue
- – One night hotel stay or five days car hire
- – Optional European cover (90 days)
- – Cycle rescue
- – Claims within the first 24-hours of the purchase date of the policy
- – The cost of repairs
- – Taxis or private hire vehicles
- – Vehicles 20 years old and over at the start of the policy are not covered outside Britain
Significant discounts are available when adding others in your household. Find out more about what’s covered in our Personal Breakdown Cover.
A bespoke policy for your vehicle
If you prefer to set up cover for your vehicle so that multiple drivers are covered, our pick and mix option may suit you better. Choose the level of cover that is tailored to you.
Basic cover includes as standard:
- One-hour roadside repair
- 15-mile recovery
- Free trailer cover
- Additional cover level: National recovery, home rescue, hotel and car hire
- Optional European cover (90 days)
- Claims within the first 24-hours of the purchase date of the policy
- The cost of repairs
- Taxis or private hire vehicles
- Vehicles 20 years old and over at the start of the policy are not covered outside Britain
Find out more about what’s covered in our Vehicle Breakdown Cover.
Why choose ETA Breakdown Cover?
Established 28 years ago, we have a proven track record of providing efficient, reliable breakdown cover. We are judged to be Britain’s most ethical insurance company by The Good Shopping Guide, so don’t compromise on ethics, service or price.
We handpick only the best local mechanics and garages around Britain to send out if you break down. We believe this way of working is efficient, environmentally friendly and helps support local communities and economies, too.
On top of this, we offset the carbon emissions of the recovery trucks that go out to assist you, reducing the impact your breakdown has on our environment. We also support the ETA Trust, a charity we set up in 1994 to campaign for a safer, cleaner transport future.
Fleet Breakdown Cover
If your vehicles are used as part of a business, you’ll need ETA Fleet Breakdown Cover. Save time by getting an instant quote and buying cover online today.
Get a quote in a matter of seconds
Our breakdown cover brings you peace of mind wherever you are