Our cover includes:
- Buildings cover up to £500,000
- Public liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Replacement of locks and keys up to £750
- Contents in the home covered up to £50,000
- Garage or outbuilding cover up to £500
- New-for-old replacement of contents
Find out more about what’s covered in our Home Insurance
Why choose ETA Home Insurance?
The ETA has been established for 29 years and we believe in making our policies straightforward and easy to set up. There are other benefits to choosing ETA home insurance too:
- 20% discount when building and contents cover is taken out together
- Simple, no-obligation quote in under two minutes
- Support our campaigns for safer and more sustainable transport by insuring your home through us
- – Up to £500,000 buildings cover
- – Alternative accommodation if your building is uninhabitable
- – Accidental damage to fixtures up to £500,000
- – Replacement of locks and keys
- – Up to £50,000 new for old contents cover
- – Up to £5,000 for contents temporarily removed from your home
- – Cover for cash and credit cards
- – Theft of contents from a locked outbuilding
- – Cover automatically increased around the time of weddings, birthdays and religious celebrations
- – Mobile phones, laptop computers, iPads and tablet computers
- – Cover when minimum security requirements have not been met
- – General wear and tear
- – Breakdown of home appliances
Britain’s most ethical insurer
The Good Shopping Guide recently named us Britain’s most ethical insurer for the eleventh year running.
Unlike many home insurance providers, our quote process is quick and simple. Just tell us the basics about you and your home, and we will provide a clear, no-obligation quote in under two minutes.
We also won’t ask for your contact details, which means we won’t bombard you with telephone calls, emails or letters just because you’ve asked for a quote.
Comprehensive cover for your building and contents
Get a home insurance quote in less than two minutes