One simple policy for every type of cyclist.
Unlike other insurers:
- We NEVER devalue your bike (no matter the age)
- We NEVER repair cracked carbon frames – we ALWAYS replace
- We NEVER farm your claim out to third party claims assessors
- We ALWAYS allow you to claim online
- We ALWAYS include £5m third party - at no extra cost
- We ALWAYS campaign robustly on behalf of all cyclists
Find out more about what’s covered in our Cycle Insurance
Outstanding cycle insurance:
The one true test of a cycle insurance company is what happens when you make a claim – it’s why we don’t farm the process out to a third party like other providers. Your claim is dealt with by one of us here and you are always welcome to call us directly. It’s also the reason we will never devalue your bicycle, no matter how old it is.
You may have noticed we don’t claim to be the cheapest product on the market, but should you ever need to make a claim, you’ll understand why we consider ourselves the best. Perhaps it’s why we are awarded the title of Britain’s most ethical insurance company year after year.
- – You and your family are covered on your bicycle
- – Cover for theft, loss and damage within Britain and for up to 90 days Worldwide
- – Race and triathlon cover
- – Cycle rescue
- – Personal liability and personal accident cover
- – 30% multi-bike discount
- – We never devaluate your bicycle (no matter the age) and all replacement parts or cycle are new
- – Dental cover for you up to £750
- – We do not cover any bicycle worth more than £6000 new
- – Claims where proof of bicycle or lock ownership cannot be provided
- – Claims, where the bicycle has not been secured correctly through the frame using the appropriate, sold secure rated lock
- – Cycle not covered if left unattended in a public place for more than 12 hours (24 hours at a train station and place of work)
- – Loss or damage due to mechanical failure, wear and tear and manufacturing fault
- – Personal liability is not covered when using your bicycle for professional use or whilst racing
- – Our claim form is online
- – Minimum excess £50
- – All claims are dealt with in-house by our friendly claims team
- – Personal liability and cycle rescue are not covered outside of Britain
- – Personal accident is not covered outside of Europe
Find out more about what’s covered.
|New for old (brand new equivalent bike regardless of price paid or age)?|
|Multi-bike discount? |
|Worldwide cover as standard? |
|No claims discount?|
Source: Competitor websites and policy documents where available. All information correct at time of publication (February 2019). You can find the full comparison table here.
Whatever the ride, our
cycle insurance has you covered
One simple policy
for total peace of mind