One simple policy for every type of cyclist:
- Theft, accidental damage and vandalism cover
- New-for-old bike replacement, always
- £5m personal liability & £20k personal accident
- Cycle rescue cover (including punctures)
- Generous discount on all additional bikes
- 90 days Europe and Worldwide cover
- Friends and family covered on your bike
- Replacement cycle hire up to £250
- Race events & triathlons covered
- 20% discount for folding bikes
Find out more about what’s covered in our Cycle Insurance
Outstanding cycle insurance:
10 reasons to choose the ETA
1. Avoid hidden surprises. Unlike other cycle insurance providers, we never devalue your bike. This means if your four-year-old bike is stolen, or damaged beyond repair, you won’t be left out of pocket.
2. Put your trust in us – We’ve been protecting cyclists for over 26 years
3. Help cycling change the world. Cover your bike with us and you fund our charity’s promotion of cycling as a practical, sustainable and enjoyable way to get about.
4. Be ethical. We are Britain’s most ethical insurance company, according to The Good Shopping Guide.
5. Pay one price. Our cycle insurance covers electric bicycles, e-bikes and pedelecs as standard and we don’t charge extra for custom, vintage or self-built bikes. We also offer a 20% discount on folding bikes.
6. Speak to a cyclist about cycle insurance. Our sympathetic policy on storage – we don’t specify that shed doors be secured with any particular standard of lock – is just one example of how we understand your needs. If you have any questions, you are always welcome to chat with our friendly team of cyclists.
7. Don’t worry, it’s fully-comp. We refuse to charge extra for benefits that should come as standard; £5m third party cover, personal accident, family & friends cover, and Cycle Rescue come at no additional cost; one fully-comprehensive bicycle insurance package for total peace of mind.
8. Chapeau! We welcome triathlon, sportive and MTB riders. The sporting cyclists among you get theft cover at the transition zone, and accidental damage whether you are training or competing as standard (pro riders excluded).
9. Enjoy a fast and friendly service. Your cycle insurance claim is made online and dealt with by us in-house, which means we are quick, efficient, accountable and always on the end of the phone.
10. Get back on the road quicker. If you are involved in a collision, we have an excellent legal team ready to fight your corner. We also offer up to £250 for a hire bike if yours is vandalised, damaged accidentally or stolen.
Whatever the ride, our cycle insurance
has you covered
One simple policy for total peace of mind