One simple policy for every type of cyclist:
- Theft, accidental damage and vandalism cover
- £250 equipment and accessory cover
- Cycle rescue cover (including punctures)
- 90 days' Europe and worldwide cover
- New-for-old bike replacement, always
- Friends and family covered on your bike
- £5m personal liability & £20k personal accident
- Replacement cycle hire up to £250
- Loss of earnings cover up to £250 per week
- Race events & triathlons covered
- 20% discount for folding bikes
- Generous discount on all additional bikes
Find out more about what’s covered in our Cycle Insurance
Outstanding cycle insurance:
The one true test of a cycle insurance company is what happens when you make a claim – it’s why we don’t farm the process out to a third party like other providers. Your claim is dealt with by one of us here and you are always welcome to call us directly. It’s also the reason we will never devalue your bicycle, no matter how old it is.
You may have noticed we don’t claim to be the cheapest product on the market, but should you ever need to make a claim, you’ll understand why we consider ourselves the best. Perhaps it’s why we are awarded the title of Britain’s most ethical insurance company year after year.
Should the worst happen, and you are involved in a collision, we have an excellent legal team ready to fight your corner. We also offer up to £250 for a hire bike if yours is vandalised, damaged accidentally or stolen.
Over the last 27 years we have earned an excellent reputation for cover that is comprehensive and a relationship with our customers that is friendly and fair. Whether you are looking for cycle insurance for commuting, mountain biking, triathlon, sportives or just ambling in the park with your family, our comprehensive policy has you covered.
Whatever the ride, our
cycle insurance has you covered
One simple policy
for total peace of mind