ETA Cycle Hire Insurance includes:
- Theft, accidental damage & vandalism
- New-for-old replacement - no devaluation
- Free cycle rescue cover
- £5 million personal liability cover
- Cover for locks & fixed accessories
- Free legal advice
Find out more about what’s covered in our Cycle Hire Insurance
- - Cover for theft and damage
- - Personal liability cover
- - Cycle rescue
- - Claims where the bicycle has an insured value of more than £5000
- - Claims where the bicycle is insured for less than its replacement value
- - Claims where the frame number has not been provided
- - Loss or damage caused by wear and tear
Cycle hire insurance
If you have a fleet of bicycles and need protection against the risks associated with lending them out, we can help with our cycle hire insurance.
ETA Cycle Hire insurance will cover your bicycles against theft and damage. It also covers anyone using one of your bicycles for personal liability up to £5 million. If one of your bicycles breaks down whilst in use, you’re also covered for the costs of getting the bike and the rider back to a safe location.
Please refer to our policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Questions? Read our Cycle Hire Insurance FAQs.
ETA Cycle Hire Insurance
Comprehensive cover for your
fleet of bicycles