Mobility scooter insurance may not be a legal requirement, but there’s a good reason it’s popular; Nobody likes unexpected bills, and cover against accidental damage, theft and damage has never been easier to buy. However, prices and levels of cover vary wildly between providers so it pays to shop around.
We offer a fully-comprehensive policy with no hidden costs; one upfront price covers you on any mobility scooter, and a host of benefits are included as standard:
- Theft and Damage*
- Personal Accident up to £20,000
- Personal liability up to £2m
- Breakdown Cover for you and your mobility scooter
- Hospital Benefit up to £250
- Personal Assault/Mugging up to £250
- Personal Effects up to £250
- Puncture cover up to £100
* You can insure your scooter for £3,500, £5,000. £7,500 or even £10,000. Mobility scooter insurance from the ETA is great value at £65 per year for a scooter or powered wheelchair worth up to £3,500. And you can buy the same policy to cover two people at the same address for a total price of only £90 per year – a 30 per cent saving.
Find out more about ETA mobility scooter insurance here or if you prefer to talk to one of our friendly advisers, call 0333 000 1234.
The ethical choice
The ETA was established in 1990 as an ethical provider of green, reliable travel services. Over 30 years on, we continue to offer cycle insurance , breakdown cover and mobility scooter insurance while putting concern for the environment at the heart of all we do.
The Good Shopping Guide judges us to be the UK’s most ethical provider.